• THIS IS THE NEW REPORTS AREA - THE MEMBER WHO REPORTED A POST, AND ALL STAFF, CAN SEE THE REPORT IN THIS FORUM.

STAFF NEED TO KEEP IN MIND THAT THEIR POSTS WILL BE READ BY THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE REPORT AS WELL AS OTHER STAFF.

Discuss Problem with posting a conversation in the Contact Staff & Reports area at TilersForums.com

Reactions
What member type are you?
Homeowner, Contractor
Hi
In one of the replies to my thread on the Tile Adhesive and Grout forum, one member helpfully suggested I start a conversation with another experienced member. Unfortunately when i try to post the conversation I get an error message saying it has spam-like content or contains inappropriate elements. Certainly if I have included these things, neither is intentional but clearly I am missing something about how to go about starting the conversation. The only thing I can think of is that I included the brand names of the materials that I am using. I removed these but still got the error message. I have read the rules of the forum but that did not seem to help me understadn where I am going wrong. So I wondered if you could kindly point me in the right direction so I know how to avoid the error message and and start the conversation? Thanks

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Reactions
What member type are you?
Homeowner, Contractor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks, do I have to do anything to get the message to @Dan? Sorry, I am not too familiar with how messaging to @name works.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS IN THE REPORTS AREA AND THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE REPORT CAN SEE ALL STAFF REPLIES. THIS AREA IS NOT PRIVATE.

Reply to Problem with posting a conversation in the Contact Staff & Reports area at TilersForums.com

Click here to support the forum/remove ads
The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.