Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Preparation on to floor ready to tile in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
We do the tile inside this house and we agree to do even outside when the builder finish to prepare the job for us.
We find all done wrong,the water go in the wrong places on both surfaces,need rip out 30 mm screed in some places and add 60-70 mm new screed .Tiles is 800x800,''easy,just add some more https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ if need'' IMG_1966.JPG IMG_1968.JPG IMG_1971.JPG IMG_1975.JPG IMG_1979.JPG IMG_1988.JPG

D

Dumbo

I had one builder put in a screed level for me to put free length limestone on it. He reckoned it wouldn't puddle .
Edit . And it was pillow edge .

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Flintstone

Still looks too rough to be tile on to me! Can see your having to bed them up

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Preparation on to floor ready to tile in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock