Discuss Premier Tiling Logo in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Q

Qwerty

2 years on ???????

I thought the same! Fatboy, I'm curious as to whether you pay for anything at all as every freebie post on the forum recently has your name plastered all over it....... Yet you haven't entered my free iPod giveaway! ;-)

P

Prem Tiler

Hello guys.

@ Doug, Hello fella, hope your well.

@ Dave, Thats nice aint it!! How rude!!! From the Admin as well, tut. lol jacked it in a while back. To much hard work. I don't know how you do it!?!

@ Bri, I really can't remember tbh. I kinda remember him asking but I don't think he wanted it in the end. I've been doing a lot of design work so knock up logos all the time now.

P

Prem Tiler

Woooow, I didn't notice!! ruddy ell!! May I ask? Just to busy?

Whos the sheriff now then?

And whos fatboy and why did he get banned for asking for my old logo? I hope I ain't caused hassel

D

DHTiling

Woooow, I didn't notice!! ruddy ell!! May I ask? Just to busy? Long story

Whos the sheriff now then?

And whos fatboy and why did he get banned for asking for my old logo? I hope I ain't caused hassel

Don't know why he got banned.. lol .. here one minute gone the next..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Fatboy is tiling spread / kent tiler and he's got some other aliases too. The scrounger was collecting all the freebies like a tramp and then selling them on ebay the little sausage was.

D

DHTiling

Fatboy is tiling spread / kent tiler and he's got some other aliases too. The scrounger was collecting all the freebies like a tramp and then selling them on ebay the little sausage was.

See i miss all the gossip now :lol:

Reply to Premier Tiling Logo in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks