Discuss PPE help please in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Martino

Evening chaps....over the past few days i have been helping a friend to remove a chimney breast. we got it all out yesterday/browned up today and going to plaster today. my question is....can anyone recommend a decent dust mask? as the ones i use are useless....yesterday i was completely covers in sut and dust which im sure some of you have seen from taking old ceilings down and even some tiles that go back to brick. doing those jobs can be messy too!....all the ones in toolstation and bnq are just pointless.

many thanks, martin

B

bugs183

Screwfix do this one:
3M 4251 Maintenance-Free Organic Vapour & Particulate Respirator P2 | NoLinksToThis
It's really good, it's also filters out strong smells when applying sealers on stone etc.

D

DHTiling

Just hold ya breath :lol:

holding-your-nose.jpeg

Reply to PPE help please in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks