Discuss Porcelian Tile - Stain Unknown in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi, I just got handed my home from the builder and the matte porcelain tiles have stains on them. There are two types on stain. One is yellow/orange which I think is rust and the other is grey. Does anyone know what this grey stain is? I tried mopping and scrubbing and its not coming off. Any ideas? The grey stain is way more common throughout the house and the orange one is only in a couple of places.

Thanks.

Grey - Unknown Stain
Stain 6.jpg
Stain 5 - Laundry.jpg
Stain 2.jpg
Stain 3 - Living.jpg

I think this one is rust?

Reply to Porcelian Tile - Stain Unknown in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks