Make life easy, search the forum.

I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco - UK Tiling Forum

Discuss Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Due to a leak in my shower i required between 2 minimum or ideally 4 of the following tiles Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco they are 20cm x 31.6cm and are now discontinued. Desperate for these.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck on the hunt for the tiles. It's worse needing to replace a few tiles than a whole wall sometimes. You can go for contrasting colour if it's a whole wall. Pain in the backside when it's just a couple of tiles.

Got a picture of them by chance?

P

Peter J

Hello Janine , do you still have some if so how many i need 12no poss. 24no
Thank You

R

Rosemary

Could someone please let me know where I can get some of these in Lincolnshire -Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco
Thanks

L

Linda Hamlin

I'm looking for some Porcelanosa Borneo Marfil tiles for our bathroom. Marfil is an offwhite/ivory colour. Does anyone know where i might be able to find some? Thanks

Reply to Porcelanosa Borneo Blanco in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock