Discuss Polished off white tiles. Not happy with grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Paul82

-
Reaction score
Hi, purchased some off white polished porcelain tiles. I wanted grout to match them as close as possible.

Tiler has used mapei Jasmine but it looks like a yellow colour against the tiles.

Do you have any recommendations to an alternative grout that would be a better match?

Thanks
20200116_182757.jpg

[automerge]1579212198[/automerge]

Attachments

• 20200116_182752.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200116_183054.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 25

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bal mm2 white is an off white colour and would have been perfectly fine.

jobdone

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Very Labour intensive raking out the grout and very easy to damage an edge. I would go for the Fuga fresca first moon white if they make it.

Reaction score
I always show my customers a swatch book of grout colours, lay the best matched plastic swatches next to or between the tiles and let them choose the colour. This way I don't get any come back as they selected the colour themselves and no need to be raking out and risk damaging a tile. Did you not choose the colour yourself to start with??

Reply to Polished off white tiles. Not happy with grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks