Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Plumbing forum keeps knocking us offline in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I'm upgrading the plumbers forum and it might keep knocking us offline from time to time as I restart various services and systems on the servers.

Hang in there if the page doesn't load. Give it 30 seconds and try again. Keep smashing refresh will screw up your cache your end and could cause more issues than its worth.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Upvote 0
S

Spare Tool

I was getting this last night on my usual phone link..deleted that shortcut, googled TF and pinned new link to start screen and its working fine today..
wp_ss_20190802_0002.png

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry. That was plumbers yesterday. Me today that caused it. And couldn't fix it until I got to a computer.

Going to need to split the forums off onto separate servers. We have 32 Cores on the one we have and it's not managing to cope with the traffic and all the customisations I make (those often add to loading times so to counter balance it we use a CDN- cloudflare - and also just out pace it with big cores that are fast.

32 per forum should do it. ;)

Thanks to the subscriptions on here and sparky forum so far, we're able to invest in another server so I'll split the busiest off (sparky forum) first. And then see how we handle sharing one with plumbers for now.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Not a clue what your on about, but it’s good to be back. :D

T

Time's Ran Out

I didn’t go to work yesterday specifically to spend the day on Tilersforum !
Ended up having breakfast with my wife in bed, having lunch with my wife in the garden then going out with my wife for an evening meal down at the coast on a beautiful balmy evening.
Thank goodness we are back online I’am putting on far too much weight!

Reply to Plumbing forum keeps knocking us offline in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock