Discuss Plumbing and Heating: Viessmann Boiler Left in Service Mode now not working in the Plumbing and Heating Forum area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Plumbing News

TF Official Sponsor
Premium
Viessmann Boiler Left in Service Mode now not working plumbing question
Hi boiler in question is a Viessmann 100-W WB1B Heat Only Boiler with F&E Tank in loft etc and Cylinder appreciate some advice please

Not sure if connected but Engineer just been and serviced boiler etc 1 day ago and, by mistake he seems to have left it in Service Mode so when the hot water was timed to come on it would have run at max heat (without modulating down as far as I understand).. Just spotted the Serv mode on the display so reset the boiler turning it on and off. The boiler will now not heat anything. So when the programmer calls for heat or hot water the boiler does not respond at all. No error codes or anything else.

I assume when it came on timed to heat hot water for an hour, it would have heated water fast as was on max power but when thermostat on the cylinder said it was hot enough it would have still turned the boiler off.

Any suggestions welcome please

Viessmann Boiler Left in Service Mode now not working

This has been posted to our plumbing forum, click Viessmann Boiler Left in Service Mode now not working to reply to this plumbing question.

Reply to Plumbing and Heating: Viessmann Boiler Left in Service Mode now not working in the Plumbing and Heating Forum area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor

New Threads (Sitewide)

UK Pro Tiling Training
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.