Discuss Plumbing and Heating: New to the forum, hi in the Plumbing and Heating Forum area at TilersForums.com

Plumbing News

TF Official Sponsor
Premium
New to the forum, hi plumbing question
hi all,

I just joined and am so pleased that there are great forums like this one about.

I am a keen DIY enthusiast, not to save money or avoid getting the pros in but i absolutely love working on my place, learning new things, building new skills and discovering how things work. I take great care in researching and learning from the guys on the forum before attempting any new project and i think the feeling of achievement when the project is done is wonderful.

I want to thank you all for the hours of material i have at my fingertips and the hundreds of years of collective experience you guys have here in one place. it would be impossible for humble hands on enthusiasts to do anything without you all.

cheers!

New to the forum, hi

This has been posted to our plumbing forum, click New to the forum, hi to reply to this plumbing question.

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Plumbing and Heating: New to the forum, hi in the Plumbing and Heating Forum area at TilersForums.com

Mapei Tile Adhesive - Official forum sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.