The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Plumbing and Heating: Navien and Worcester Oil Boilers in the Plumbing and Heating Forum area at TilersForums.com

Plumbing News

TF Official Sponsor
Premium
Navien and Worcester Oil Boilers plumbing question
Hi all

My sister is in the process of getting quotes for the installation of an oil central heating system (rural Cornwall) in an old house where none currently exists. For obvious reasons she is having trouble getting anyone out to quote at the moment apart from one local contractor. He has provided a quote and has recommended a Navien oil boiler which is a brand I haven't come across before. My advice to her was to go for a Worcester as this is generally recognised as one of the best brands. The guy mentioned that there have been problems with the 'intelligent system' on Worcester oil boilers which go faulty (gas are ok apparently) and also issues with the PCB. Would appreciate views on Navien oil boilers and any knowledge of the two issues mentioned around Worcester oil boilers.

Many thanks.
Peter

Navien and Worcester Oil Boilers

This has been posted to our plumbing forum, click Navien and Worcester Oil Boilers to reply to this plumbing question.

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Plumbing and Heating: Navien and Worcester Oil Boilers in the Plumbing and Heating Forum area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.