Discuss Plaster splodge on jackoboard in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi guys..

Had the plasters in to plaster bathroom ceiling and they managed to get some on my newly installed jackoboards!

Its obviously dry now, im tiling with 600x300 9mm porcelains and just a little worried about these areas. I dont think i can get it off its stuck well.. i i have some bal apd primer i could use on that section prior to tiling?

I have yet to tape and mech fix the boards.

The plasterer who was originally co.ing let me down so i made up lost time and got on with boarding waiting for these other plasters to come. These guys done me a big favor and stepped in so i cant moan.

Pic attached

20190624_101106.jpg

Reply to Plaster splodge on jackoboard in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks