Discuss Plank tiles setting out in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Reactions
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Plank tiles 120x20

On the kitchen they shall be laid across the length of the floor but unsure whether I should lay them across the length or width inside the living room

I was thinking as the kitchen side is being laid length ways i should lay them across the width so they follow the same orientation as the kitchen

Keen to get your thoughts

Attachments

Reactions
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump, can anyone please advise?

Reactions
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Great, thanks people just to double check same direction as per the arrows for both rooms?

Reactions
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Cheers! I'll suggest this way to the tiler as his proposal was as per my first pic

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Advent Win
Reactions
1,963 2
I thought of throwing herringbone in there too John seeing as it's not me doing it 😂

Reply to Plank tiles setting out in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

New Threads (Sitewide)

Click here to support the forum/remove ads
TileFix Direct
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.