Discuss plan to start up on my own in the summer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

stovestiling

Hello, have been in the motortrade for over 30 years & felt it was time for a change! Have done two weeks training with diamond training in west sussex & booked for another two weeks in May. Plan to go out on my own in the Summer. My wife is not keen! Any tips would be appreciated.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Hello stovestiling, welcome aboard www.tilersforums.com. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

D

DHTiling

Hello and welcome....Nott he best market ut there for a new comer to tiling....

You will need to market yourself well.

W

White Room

Keep your job for the moment and do family and friends at the weekends, build up slowly so you can leave your with work ahead of you.

Even for experianced guys some are finding it quiet at the moment, good luck.

Hi and welcome:thumbsup:

R

Rickbennett

Hi Everybody,

My Plan is the same, doing the C&G plumbing level two and off the STC for 4 weeks, sick of sales and retail. Good luck friend.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi and :welcome: as above not the best time to start up, especiallly in this climate. But good luck anyway.:thumbsup:

K

kent tiler

its hard on your tod mate im a plasterer i work on my own im cscs cis :mad2: its not easy take it slow mate you will get there in the end

Reply to plan to start up on my own in the summer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks