Discuss Plan Tec Tiling & Wet Room Solutions | Tilers in East Dorset in the Find a Tiler - Find Trusted Tilers area at TilersForums.com | UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Qwerty

My name is Geoff and I am a self employed Tiler based in East Dorset

I am able to offer advice and a full bespoke bathroom/ wet room design & installation service or any tiling service.

I offer-

– Bathroom & kitchen tiling (wall & floor), floor tiling for conservatory, porches, doorstep etc

– Full design and installation service for any bathroom, en-suite, cloakroom or wet room project

– Full installation service for electric underfloor heating

I use Mapei & Tilemaster adhesives, grout and silicone as I am fully trained in the use of their products and they are some of the most advanced on the market today.

I use Marmox, Impey and Schluter tanking systems and Warmup underfloor heating.

I have trade accounts with numerous local trade counters and high street retailers and can save you money as I pass this saving onto YOU!

I can provide a complete supply and fit service, or fit any tiles supplied by the client.

All work is undertaken to and complies with current British Standards

I am insured to £1,000,000 public liability

We are Trading Standards approved on the Buy With Confidence Scheme

Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,267 27
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Dan submitted a new resource:

Plan Tec Tiling & Wet Room Solutions | Tilers in East Dorset - Tilers in East Dorset

My name is Geoff and I am a self employed Tiler based in East Dorset

I am able to offer advice and a full bespoke bathroom/ wet room design & installation service or any tiling service.

I offer-

– Bathroom & kitchen tiling (wall & floor), floor tiling for conservatory, porches, doorstep etc

– Full design and installation service for any bathroom, en-suite, cloakroom or wet room project

– Full installation service for electric underfloor heating

I use Mapei & Tilemaster adhesives, grout...
Read more about this resource...

Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reactions
5,267 27
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
My East Dorset Tiling Services include (but are not limited to):-
  • Bathroom & kitchen tiling (wall & floor), floor tiling for conservatory, porches, doorstep etc
  • Full design and installation service for any bathroom, en-suite, cloakroom or wet room project
  • Full installation service for electric underfloor heating
  • I use only market leading adhesives, grout and silicone as I am fully trained in the use of their products and they are some of the most advanced on the market today.
  • I use Marmox, Impey and Schluter tanking systems and Warmup underfloor heating.
  • I have trade accounts with numerous local trade counters and high street retailers and can save you money as I pass this saving onto YOU!
  • I can provide a complete supply and fit service, or fit any tiles supplied by the client.
  • All work is undertaken to and complies with current British Standards
  • I am insured to £1,000,000 public liability
  • I am a TilersForums.com Trusted Advisor, of which there are only a handful out of 6,500+ tilers. We share advice with the DIYers that come on here. And also help test new processes and systems and products that we come across as an industry and a forum.
  • I'm also one of 5 current staff on TilersForums.com. It's a volunteer role that I have had for years. Helping the forum grow into what is now a free international advice service for those seeking advice on how to tile, and advice on what to do when tiling has gone wrong.
  • I have won the monthly competition on the forum before, which is very hard to do. It's called the 'Job of the Month' competition and is voted for by other tilers just as good as me if not better. The job I won with was a very difficult job to tile and the forum peers recognised I overcame that and voted for me. That was a tough JOTM that month I was so pleased!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plan Tec Tiling & Wet Room Solutions | Tilers in East Dorset in the Find a Tiler - Find Trusted Tilers area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.