Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Perhaps I'm too scary to PM when people have issues? in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I am sorry for bounding around the place changing things and updating things and during that time, people are unsure about what's going on etc.

I know we lost a member recently who just flipped. And I'm still not sure why. I flipped back. He left in the end. Some other guy who only ever comes on to steal 'how to run a forum' tips or something, because his own forum is shyte, came back just to chip in and he only ever does it in threads where members are attacking me. So I got rid we don't want that.

Anyway, I still don't know why he flipped, surely couldn't have been about the badges?

If so - why didn't he just PM me or tag me in a post. He didn't even tag me I don't think.

So - this brought about this thread here. I'm sorry (to all not just him who left) if during an update you lost your tag for a day. They came back, much better.

But it made me think, why didnt he contact me.

So here are my contact details, so we don't end up going down this road again.

[email protected]
07779 555 007
PM me in the usual way.

I wont always get tags. I get tagged in so much, I can't keep up. My alerts go nuts because I get them when people add a comment on a listing, add a listing, add a video, PM me, staff and report alerts. So an alert in a grinder thread isn't going be a way to contact me about something important to you.

And I'm not scary. You can PM me and say 'Dan, I've lost my badge, is that a glitch or something'? And I'll happily explain, and that'll prompt me to do a thread about the issue if it is a glitch or change. So it's good that you contacted me. And positive. :)

So do that people. I'm just a PM away. Or text if I'm not around. Call me at an ungodly hour and I will ensure somebody is dying if they aren't already ;)

Cheeeeers

Dan
Just a guy
Not a big scary robot forum man who will do something if you send him a PM. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
D

Dougs Third Go

tbh Dan last time I pm'ed you you were keen to show me the exit door..water off a ducks back to me, but we did clear the air via pm, so all's good.

• Funny
Reactions: Dan
OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
tbh Dan last time I pm'ed you you were keen to show me the exit door..water off a ducks back to me, but we did clear the air via pm, so all's good.
Sounds like you haven't got over that pmsl 😁😘😁😘

You said you had drank too much and were on medication. And we're apologising to me via PM as I was about to show you the door for slating me about likes you lost when you left the forum. And somehow wanted them back.

That's still impossible. You were still a ****. But I did accept your apology. Now move on please. :)

Trying to make out I was doing wrong or something lololol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Perhaps I'm too scary to PM when people have issues? in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock