Discuss Percentage of Mobile Users on TilersForums.com in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Percentage of Mobile Users on TilersForums.com

There's another forum (again!, a bloody nother one! lmao) that might find this graph useful.

Stop optimising for desktop. None of your changes are for mobile. Take a look in the plugins for mobile optimising Andy, I mean mate. ;)

forums-percentage-pie-chart.PNG

So desktop (laptops and computers and other devices that aren't mobiles or tablets) are only around 35%. The other 65% is high end mobiles (smart phones) and tablets... which to be fair may be landscape therefore load the same stuff as desktop, but still don't register as such. But if they're portrait they're viewing 'as if' mobile too..

So mobile, and mobile only, is what you want to change your forum and website for. Don't mess around with desktop. They're dying. Those old people who use them (and still have them?) wont be around as long as your website.

Our website definitely gets better each time we have competition. So I'm up for this.

Bring it on.

Keep it above belt though.

<sarcy>perhaps then we'll end up with somebody to compete against for ages, it's boring on our own, eh :D </sarcy>

Last edited:

Reply to Percentage of Mobile Users on TilersForums.com in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks