Discuss Percentage of Mobile Users on TilersForums.com in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com | UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
27,129
Reactions
5,267 27
Location
Staffordshire, UK
What member type are you?
DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Percentage of Mobile Users on TilersForums.com

There's another forum (again!, a bloody nother one! lmao) that might find this graph useful.

Stop optimising for desktop. None of your changes are for mobile. Take a look in the plugins for mobile optimising Andy, I mean mate. ;)

forums-percentage-pie-chart.PNG

So desktop (laptops and computers and other devices that aren't mobiles or tablets) are only around 35%. The other 65% is high end mobiles (smart phones) and tablets... which to be fair may be landscape therefore load the same stuff as desktop, but still don't register as such. But if they're portrait they're viewing 'as if' mobile too..

So mobile, and mobile only, is what you want to change your forum and website for. Don't mess around with desktop. They're dying. Those old people who use them (and still have them?) wont be around as long as your website.

Our website definitely gets better each time we have competition. So I'm up for this.

Bring it on.

Keep it above belt though.

<sarcy>perhaps then we'll end up with somebody to compete against for ages, it's boring on our own, eh :D </sarcy>
 
Last edited:

Reply to Percentage of Mobile Users on TilersForums.com in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.