Discuss ‘Pay per job-lead’ websites – a necessary evil? or just evil? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

K

kimboslash

This is going back a few years :lol:

How Ironic, i didnt even look at the date of the the last post but over the last week i have had calls form Trust a Trader and other similar 3rd party sites offering their services for a 'nominal' fee! :mad2:

R

robbieraven

I visited a lady this morning with a grout issue, new install!!! I was shocked at the quality of the tiling, horrific and she said she got the blokes off mybuilder.com nuff said!!!!! Do a good job, get a good website and get good personal referrals, best way to get new business.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
lad i know used one and got thousands of pounds worth of work from them, people are thinking do it right do it once and this is what these sites are supposedly offering. ive got plenty of work but have thought about it, but in my stomach it just seems wrong?!

Reply to ‘Pay per job-lead’ websites – a necessary evil? or just evil? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks