Discuss Patio clean and seal in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

Good morning Ladies and Gents

I have a patio that needs cleaning and sealing. Which would be the best sealer to use?

Is it worth cleaning with a Jet wash first and leaving for a number of dry days before sealing or is a chemical clean better. I’ve seen that ‘wet ‘n forget’ stuff but no idea if it’s suitable.

This is in my rental so hopefully the sealer isn’t mega money. I’ve jet washed it a few times but soon after it goes like this. It definitely needs sealing. Many thanks for any replies.

I think it’s sandstone.

5A2B2576-86B2-430E-B701-BB364471CBCF.jpeg

W

Waluigi

I know a lot of stuff about Bathrooms.

I don’t know much about levelling large floors, tiling large floors and natural stone patios.

You might’ve noticed that in my responses on here. If I don’t know about something I won’t reply giving my input. These are the limitations of a Bathroom fitter.

Thanks for the terrible reply though ;)

W

Waluigi

I do love it when I post stuff, it’s as if an alarm goes off for people ‘beep beep beep, waluigi has posted’ :tearsofjoy:

W

Waluigi

I got my response via PM from a ‘trusted advisor’

I took myself out of that section of the forum for a good reason.

Reply to Patio clean and seal in the Tile Cleaning and Restoration Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks