Discuss palace in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

E

epoxy pete

topp fix is good gear,made by palace chemicals,super grip in a different tub thats all....dont use BAL often,as i think its overated and overpriced !!!there blue star is too dry to spread ,green star is absolute crap!!!!!,white star's ok,bal grouts i feel dont have any body to them, and take ages to go off on certain tile joints,tiled a ensuite shower room in porcelain 600x 400 recently...the grout hadnt set enough to wash off 4 hours later !! we mixed it fairly stiff too....not impressed! i use ardex c2 grey floors or fs grey flexible,wall grout s gotta be ardex f 4 ...not much more in cost to bals grout range,but certainly a far superior quality of material and performance!

D

DevonR

Just used their Flexi gear on a floor this weekend and must say no issues what-so-ever and ready to grout in 3 hours too.
Job done.

J

JamesR

has any 1 used palace adhesives before.I used the super grip 2 day for the first time found it good
Yes Palace Super Grip is as good as Bal Grip was, can’t go wrong none slip adhesive joy to use, and no I don’t work for palace but did use the product for more than a decade.

Reply to palace in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks