Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss page loading problem in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Weird.

The links you've posted denote a post number to load, EG post-866826 (for the first example) so it's loading that post, as expected.

What are you clicking on to get that?
And what page are you on when clicking it?
And what device are you using to click the links?
And what browser on that device?

All forums seem to be running smooth. No issues. I've not changed anything for well over a week so no new conflicts (couple of old but nothing related to this) on my job list.

Had a quick look at server error logs and nothing related to this.

As a guess, and try, I'd say clear your cache for the site, and close the browser fully, then open it again and try do the same again. Always wait for the page to fully load (sometimes it shows you the whole page, enough to reply to a post or carry on clicking around, but it's not fully loaded - ad networks and things sometimes lag) then click.

I'm here for a bit so will try and help. But it's almost definately out of my control mate. Your end, or a javascript ad-network related thing.

Ttt1601

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've had this on my phone and laptop using chrome @Dan , been having problems with my internet speed so had assumed it was because of that

Reply to page loading problem in the Forum Improvement Suggestions area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock