Discuss Options for tiling doorstep Victorian terrace in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Our vic’ terrace front door step has me scratching my head! Just had Bradstone pavers laid in front , which look great. Looking to upgrade the grubby red painted , and peeling, ceramic tiles of the doorstep next, and Would like to have a bullnose paver. But we can’t, as an airbrick just under the step limits the thickness of whatever we use for the doorstep to 1.7 - 2.5 cms. (otherwise doorstep would be too high / sit above the door threshold) Any ideas folks, on what would look good.? We’re changing the black f door, when we can afford a new one ..with glazed panels, to lighten daaark hallway.
5AE9D7FA-0839-4C53-8575-7285AB548077.jpeg

JASON

TF
Reaction score
remove old terracotta tiles. Then tile it with what tile you want and just put a new cover over the vented brick to keep the ventilation you can get nice stainless steel vents in that size.

Last edited:

Reply to Options for tiling doorstep Victorian terrace in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks