Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Opoczno tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi
Im trying to source a tile anywhere in the country

its manfactured by a polish company Opoczno and is a metalic silver textured 30x60 tile

Can anyone help

OP
M

maniek

hi ross1873, are you looking for this tiles??
tile.jpg

OP
R

ross1873

Do you know anywhere that may stock these tiles, any help would be very much appreciated.

OP
R

ross1873

A huge thank you. This was my last option too. One of my colleagues is polish so he is going to translate and order them from Poland.

Really appreciate your help

OP
D

Denis Crompton

I have been trying to find out where I can buy floor tile Damasco Vanilla 60x60cm. Product code: OPO67-028-1.
It seems the main tile suppliers in this country do not stock this brand. The tiles I have now came from a supplier who have now ceased trading.

OP
S

SKHAN011

Hello @ross1873

I am in a similar situation, and I am wondering how did you come to a solution? Did you end up ordering directly from Poland?

Reply to Opoczno tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock