Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Old Tau needed! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

822 mp

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi fellow tilesetter, I’m phil from Chicago doing tile for 30 years. I’m looking for a tile by Tau Gres of Spain called Yukon , it’s a 13”x13” floor tile in a honed Travertine look in oyster grey and buff tones with a lot of ‘movement’ , very flat, sq edge, satin finish , size exact not nominal,. From the mid to late 1990s. Need 120 s/f. badly and will pay nicely if you have some.

S

Spare Tool

Can't help you with the tiles, but welcome to the forum Phil from the home of The Blues brothers :cool:

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum try posting in the looking for tiles forum too. Have you a photo of them?

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Phill

Good to see another member from the states join us, we’re slowly but surely gaining more.

Reply to Old Tau needed! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock