Discuss CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating
5.00 star(s)
I

Italy

Morning mate. I hope all is well over there. Long time no speak. :)

yeah, alright here, what should we talk about dan?
[automerge]1597935738[/automerge]
yeah, alright here, what should we talk about dan?
this thread is used to play cards, there are four of us. so if you want to play you have to wait for someone to escape from the forum;)

I

Italy

from tomorrow morning, there will be dan playing cards, a place becomes available.
Was it a pleasure for me to say good morning to you in these 4 years? I don't remember ..... hello everyone
[automerge]1597944360[/automerge]
@Dan
now I understand why you are left alone.
delete this too

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay mate. See you around. :)

It did get a bit boring a fair while ago this kind of thread but it was nice to say hi every now and again.

Thanks for all your input over the years. It has been nothing but a pleasure.

*bows down to you

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks