Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Nu Heat Low Pro underfloor heating in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Kyle Knowles

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Ive just bin to look at a job roughly 80m the customer wants Nu heat low pro I've never used this before so is there any Do's and Don't I'm gonna be laying it all well I'm gonna be helping the plumber lay it all and then my plan is to level over it with fine flow 3000
Then rile with setaflex

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It's a good system.
Clean the floor and vacuum.
Prime floor
Fit panels ( start at the left rear of the room) the panels overlap from that side.
Fit pipe work and pressure test.
Self level with their fibre reinforced leveller..

O

One Day

I've recently used it on approx 100sqm. It's ok, but prep is everything.
The castellated panels are self https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ and you'll need a very smooth, clean floor to stick them to.
The supplied leveller is ok, but cracks easily - not the best quality tbh.
I had to level over the pipes, and then level again to get a reasonable finish. So make sure to price in for 2, maybe even 3 mixes if the floor beneath the pipes needs smoothing first.

I didn't have any involvement with the pipes and manifolds - that's for those plumber types.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I used th lopro leveller. Looks like it's not fibre reinforced!
I got a guy with a water fed pump/ mixer to lay it. One pallet of the stuff.
I didn't see any cracking. Bit it was on a good floor.

S

Spacey

I often add my own fibres to smoothing compounds You can do this with any be it water based or latex mix

Reply to Nu Heat Low Pro underfloor heating in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock