Discuss Now you've had a play with it what do you think? in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
To be honest mate no.

So we use lightbox for images in threads. Which is different to images in the gallery and different to adding an image as an attachment rather than directly in a post.

I can't replicate it in any of them I can zoom around all day. But I'm on my mobile using Chrome so perhaps you're using something different?

O

Old Mod

Still can't zoom propperly.
I think it might be down to how image is inserted Andy.
Unfortunately I can’t tell anymore how they’ll have been inserted. But you don’t need to click image to enlarge it. It only goes squiffy in light box it seems.
Just try enlarging without selecting image first.
I can tell you the image I just inserted in the tanking thread is a full image. I’ll add another one, but as a thumbnail, compare the two mate.

O

Old Mod

Still can't zoom propperly.
Andy, select the image you want, it’ll appear in light box. Top right corner select ‘download symbol’ you can zoom to your hearts content as a perfect image. That’s not a whole lot different to before really.

O

Old Mod

037BF4F8-13D3-4055-BF61-6D2820F9BCBB.jpeg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Right so we want keep lightbox then as I was about to recompile all the images and there's over 80k of them lol

F

Flintstone

You press that arrow to enlarge then you can do what you like without needing to down load. Sorted

F

Flintstone

Can we get job of the month back in a different form ? I wasn't around on here some years ago but I hear it was more of a thread based system where it was open for all to see and comment ? Sounds good to me

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
JOTM will be back but what form will be up to the staff. I'm speaking to developers to see what options we have. The thread based style was labour intensive. I'd like to see it automated.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Am I the only one finding all these advertisements bloody annoying..?

And yes, I know they pay for the forum, and without them Dan won't make his first million.........but still, there bloody annoying ! :(

D

Dumbo

Am I the only one finding all these advertisements bloody annoying..?

And yes, I know they pay for the forum, and without them Dan won't make his first million.........but still, there bloody annoying ! :(
What do you mean first .

Reply to Now you've had a play with it what do you think? in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks