Discuss Norton Clipper TT200EM or RUBI DIAMANT ND-180-BL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

U

ukracer

Needed to cut 600 x 300 porcelain tiles diy use only really but thought may as well buy than hire .
Both are pretty much the same price of £130 delivered unless anyone seen cheaper.
Thoughts /experience please

D

david campbell

if it was between those two i would opt for the norton clipper as it's has a bigger table for your 600 x 300mm and the rubi can be difficult to cut those tiles longways,if it's only one job topps are doing a vitrex model with a larger cutting and it's about £70 odd:thumbsup:

J

jimbob

I'll be interested to hear peoples views on this as I have been looking at the Norton Clipper TT200EM for a while now. Seems to get good reviews from people and it comes with 2 blades but there seems to be some confusion as to whether the blade guard can be removed for plunge cutting, so I am waiting before taking the plunge (sorry for the pun)

Reply to Norton Clipper TT200EM or RUBI DIAMANT ND-180-BL in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks