Discuss North London in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Tim

-
Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Domestic customer perhaps a one off
Total Meters of Tiling (either per job or week)
Area the tiling job(s) / tiling work are/is?
N19
Hello. I am trying to find a tiler for a bathroom job in North London near finsbury park. Ideally for next week. Is there anyone out there who could help? It's a small room with a shower and needs walls and floor tiled. Thank you

Reaction score
Hi Tim. What size tiles are they having? Is there any parking? Would it be by the meter or a day rate? And how much? Thanks dan

Tim

-
Reaction score
Hi Tim. What size tiles are they having? Is there any parking? Would it be by the meter or a day rate? And how much? Thanks dan
Hi Dan

They are having 60 x 30cm tiles.

Parking is paid bays btwn 10 and 2 but there is free parking 1 mile away, I could always drive you back to the job from free area, and back again after.

I guess I was thinking day rate. How long do you think it would take? I'm trying to keep the cost of the whole job down as much as poss, but obviously am happy to pay for good work!

Do you have any availability? Where are you based. The job is in N19

T

D

Dumbo

Hi Daniel, I'm afraid I already found someone for the job, but thank you for getting in touch
T
It's good to get back ,

we take a lot of time doing customer site visits preparing quotes and customers don't even have the courtesy to say no thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to North London in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks