Discuss North east tiling training in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

G

Gas Meter

Hi

i thought i should leave some feed back regarding north east tiling in tyne and wear as i think credit is due

Darren and Tracey run a pretty sleek operation there and are friendly and helpful. the after service in second to none - you can alway ring up and ask a question. they can't provide you with experience that has to be earned but they will give you all the knowledge you could need its just up to you to listen, take note and ask questions to get the best out of it. it is a brilliant service with a good tutor (Mick) - its intensive, no standing around but thats what you want if you are paying, and it is a resonable price too. i done the 2 week course - worth it.

I fully recommend them
Peter

C

charlie1

hree here ot that!! Darren is very good and gives you all the confidence you need

UKTT Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
Supporter
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Peter
Thanks for the testimonial
Im back in the driving seat teaching the tiling training, anything you need to know just let me know
Best of luck
Regards
Darren

G

Gary hall

Hi Darren , hope you and Tracey are well . I attended one of your tiling courses some years back now ( maybe 12/13 years ) anyway do you still sell tools as I want to get back into it

D

Darren Yorke

Hi Darren , hope you and Tracey are well . I attended one of your tiling courses some years back now ( maybe 12/13 years ) anyway do you still sell tools as I want to get back into it
Hi Gary
Good to here from you after all this time, we still sell the full tools packages, is there anything in particular you want, my email address is [email protected] which is a better way of communicating rather than through the forums, regards darren

UKTT Darren

UKTT Darren

TF
Supporter
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Gary, good to here from you after all this time, we still sell tools packages, is there anything you need specifically, the tilers are making big bucks out there at the moment, prices are high and work is in demand, can you come back to me on my email [email protected] as its a bit easier than through the forums.Regards
Darren

Reply to North east tiling training in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Find independent advice on tiling courses from the largest tile advice website.