Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Non Slip adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

On one

Please checkout the following advertisement.
What is your, 'go to' 'sticks like **** to a shovel' proper non slip https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/?
It's years since I've used Bal powdered https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/, never mind the old Mosaicfix.....can you still get it?

OP
O

On one

The Ardex is the most likely to be readily available to me.
Not heard anything from CTD about it being £10 a bag, was that for out of date bags? @RayTheTiler

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I tried to get the X7 at CTD Glasgow but they don't stock it :(.

Been using Mapei P9 in this current heat wave instead

OP
L

LM

I still have never used anything that can touch Isomat and that includes Bio gel and x7.
Ak 20 or 22 are on a different level and if you disagree then I think you’re telling porkies or are blindly loyal to something else!

Tony_C

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I haven't seen Isomat at any of my local stores either, no Kerakoll or TM stockists within an hours drive either last i checked :(

OP
J

Just Rizzle

I still have never used anything that can touch Isomat and that includes Bio gel and x7.
Ak 20 or 22 are on a different level and if you disagree then I think you’re telling porkies or are blindly loyal to something else!
never used it not stocked around me
bet its not 12 quid a bag though

OP
D

Dumbo

Isomat ak20 . Had do something on the way home , so mixed up the ak20 at the day job, drove half hour set myself up quick stir with the trowel, still amazing consistency

Reply to Non Slip adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock