Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Niro Granite Tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi there,

I am trying to find a supplier of Niro Granite tiles. I tiled most of my downstairs 18 months ago using a Niro Granite Natural Wood tile that I got supplied through B&Q. They inform me it is now discontinued because Pilkinton's, the supplier, have gone bust.

Does anyone know of any other supplier of these tiles?

I have just knocked a wall through downstairs and either need to get these to match, or rip them all up and start again.......

Thanks in advance,

Jim

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hi jim tg stock some niro granite and topps tiles also sell a larger amount

i beleive topps bought a lot of pilks stuff and was in there today had lots of diff niro granite tiles at the door

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
maybe someone else can inform you better but im sure i read pilks are up and running again,on what capacity i diont know

Reply to Niro Granite Tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock