Discuss Nicobond S2 grey Rapid in the Tile Adhesive Advice | Buy Tile Adhesive Online area at TilersForums.com

TileFix Direct
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
Reactions
Most adhesive is 1 year - I don't know specifically about Nicobond. I've also been told that the short date is due to the anti-irritant becoming ineffective after 12 months - rather than the performance of the adhesive - which should last a good while longer.

But I'm not an expert.

jcrtiling

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
4,489 57 1
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Most adhesive is 1 year - I don't know specifically about Nicobond. I've also been told that the short date is due to the anti-irritant becoming ineffective after 12 months - rather than the performance of the adhesive - which should last a good while longer.

But I'm not an expert.
I have heard the same.

hmtiling

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
4,785 33
The chromium inhibitors degrade I believe.
Rocatex do single part s2 standard set Julian. It is nice to use for s2

JulianSidney

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
8,395 62 3
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
sadly N&C sold it to my customer he had to have S2 to fix 750x750 porcelain to s&c floor. Bags over 7 months old. Needed to get rid of stock and charged him full retail as well. He was going to do the job himself and they knew that. 10 min pot life, I really had trouble using it. Mixing enough for one tile at a time. N&C is somewhere I won't be using if that's there selling technique. Shocking

Reply to Nicobond S2 grey Rapid in the Tile Adhesive Advice | Buy Tile Adhesive Online area at TilersForums.com

UK Pro Tiling Training

New Threads (Sitewide)

TileFix Direct
Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.