Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Next Tile Match in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

vman

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hello Tilers!

I am hoping for some advice on a tile match. I have nearly finished tile my extensioin in Juara beige limestone and I am now ready to tackle the utilty room.
I have decided a porcelain tile would be better for practical reasons not least because the cat hangs out in here to.
I wanted something on that wavelenght and took some pictures when out of something I wanted.
These are from the store "Next" , does anyone know of a supplier or similar type, then I could maybe get a sample or just go for it!?
I have Beige Limestone to so you get the idea Sealing the front and back of Limestone tiles - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/sealing-the-front-and-back-of-limestone-tiles.99291/#post-977581 . It doesn't need a great match just something that won't stick out too much.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20191229_163951.jpg
    20191229_163951.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20191229_163956.jpg
    20191229_163956.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 6

Reply to Next Tile Match in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock