Discuss Newbie. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Anjumh

TF
Reaction score
Hi ive been doing small easy subway tiling in kitchens. But keep getting let done by tilers in the area. So I decided to take the job on myself
Its a small bathroom using 600-300
Porcelain tiles. First what is the best
Cutter to use. The tiles aren't smotj finish.

D

Dumbo

Hi and welcome I use a sigma 3c3m for this type of tiling . It has a cutting length of 720mm which allows for tile cuts that aren't square

Anjumh

TF
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the info looking into that model and a few other the only worry i have is the tile is not amooth its like a fipple effect so sid not want to damage the tile by chipping it. Been watching plenty of YouTube vids a

Anjumh

TF
Reaction score
Hi ive been doing small easy subway tiling in kitchens. But keep getting let done by tilers in the area. So I decided to take the job on myself
Its a small bathroom using 600-300
Porcelain tiles. First what is the best
Cutter to use. The tiles aren't smotj finish.
Whats the best way to cut a hole for the waste pipe approximately 32mm
Is there a drill bit??

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Whats the best way to cut a hole for the waste pipe approximately 32mm
Is there a drill bit??

Hello and welcome. You can get a a tile hole saw for that. Erbauer do a 35 mm one. You can get a 32mm one. I tend to use 35mm to give a bit of wiggle room

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome!

Anjumh

TF
Reaction score
Hi can anyone suggeat the best way to level uneven walls before tiling
As one wall is out about inch an a half
Horizontally one wall flares out at the bottom

Reply to Newbie. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks