Discuss Newbie searching floor tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi all, I have enjoyed reading through some of the problems and fixes on this site so I'm hoping someone can help me find some floor tiles. I have a kitchen floor with light terracotta tiles, wavy edges and bevelled measuring around 8-10mm thick and ~330mm square. we have 6 cracked, 3 of those have really broken up and would much rather replace them than rip up the whole floor. I have searched many websites and reclaim yards to no avail. If I had laid the floor I would have saved a dozen somewhere for exactly this reason but alas it was done many years before we moved in. It's a lovely floor apart from the broken tiles..... If anyone recognises the tiles or can direct me to where I might find some I'd be eternally greatfull. Cheers, Jon

IMG_2484 (1).jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

Reply to Newbie searching floor tiles in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
po-tay-toes
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks