Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss New Trusted Advisors added to the support staff. in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
F

Flintstone

Please checkout the following advertisement.
It isn't purely about being the finest tiler, it's about having a good attitude and good overall correct knowledge and being able to offer sound advice! Geoff isn't purely a tiler and he's admin! So don't let that be a concern.

OP
I

Italy

@pdc - with 3000+ posts over 5 years and on a myriad of topics you were recognised by your peers for your contribution to the content of this forum!
You could just say thanks lads and get on with it.
Bloody foreigners!

Overlapped by others!
remember that without Italy and Spain you would be in the UK to sell fish and chips.
and I'm not going any further ... :)

OP
F

Flintstone

He just wanted some extra attention that's all! Have an extra glass of Sangria tonight paul to celebrate :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Dumbo

I'm humbled by the invitation but feel I must decline. I'm not a tiler by any means and you guys have forgotten more than I'll ever know. I do a bit of tile every now and then and do it to the best of my ability but I think too many "non professional" tilers (those who do it full time) will dilute the standard of this forum.
Thanks again for even considering me, I shall of course continue to support the forum in my usual charming and witty way...
I have worked with a guy who used to work in Spain and methods in some situations are completely different . On this forum we do get people saying I have bought a house in Spain blah blah blah . When this happens although not only limited to this your input is invaluable . So take it .

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
After a lot of discussion, it’s been agreed among the current TA’s that with the increase in forum members and of course the inevitable increase in forum activity, that a few members should be added to the team.
These guys have all been selected for what they bring to the forum, and for their continual support.
Whilst it might seem like a shift away from the norm it’s in recognition of the fact that they give sound solid advice in their field, no matter what it may be, and of course for their continued support of the forum.

Personality’s are not on trial here, only professional knowledge, after all we’re an advice and teaching forum, not an agony aunt column. :D

So please welcome the 4 new members to the team.
(In alphabetical order! :D)

Jerry @jcrtiling
Paul @Paul C.
Paul @pdc
Tom @Tom Astley

Each one has their own area of expertise, and I’m sure will become more of an asset than they already are.

Welcome guys,
Good luck. :thumbsup:

And for any of those who feel unfairly passed over, the New Years honour list is still to come. ;)
Do they get T shirts ? :D:D

Reply to New Trusted Advisors added to the support staff. in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock