Discuss New tools or gadgets in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Chris Gibbs

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Cheers.
Yeah I have the ts 55, my most favourite tool. :)

Wouldn't consider the angle grinder now as I've got the sigma Kera cut and flex, so no need now.
Still good to get feedback for others tho. :thumbsup:
you wouldn't expects anything less from a top contributor would you hahaha

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_1016.JPG Just ordered the OX m14 mixing paddle. Been told that does mix adhesive no probs aswell as slc etc and quicker so less time with power tool. Kerakoll H40 no limits is a very smooth adhesive so can't see it being a problem to mix.

W

WetSaw

Looks like an ICD, a little jump starter for your heart if it starts beating madly.
My Mum had valve replaced a few years ago and has fairly regular tachy episodes so she might be getting one.

Reply to New tools or gadgets in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks