Discuss New to the forum Professional sealant / mastic applicator West Yorkshire in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi Im new to the forum ive been running my own Professional sealant / mastic detailed application business with a team of sealant applicators in the UK construction industry for over 20 yrs, following many late payments and financial hits from large contractors I am now back working as a sole trader offering my services to the domestic sector in West Yorkshire.

If you have a project nearing completion and would like some rates or a site visit for a block cost please do not hesitate to contact me.

(Admin Edit: Prices and details removed - If you're here to profit from the members you need to contribute towards the running costs of the forum by applying to be a sponsor)

Experience the seal of quality !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum good luck with your venture
15 years in the office and back to what you know on the tools Still in shock at the age of 50 HAHA
Thanks Albert
[automerge]1569841939[/automerge]
Good luck .
Something I would consider of someone was near me .
I had a network of applicators throughout the UK let me know your location and I can put you in touch with someone close to you offering decent rates.

D

Dumbo

15 years in the office and back to what you know on the tools Still in shock at the age of 50 HAHA
Thanks Albert
[automerge]1569841939[/automerge]

I had a network of applicators throughout the UK let me know your location and I can put you in touch with someone close to you offering decent rates.
Salisbury Wiltshire . Thanks a lot

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Im new to the forum ive been running my own Professional sealant / mastic detailed application business with a team of sealant applicators in the UK construction industry for over 20 yrs, following many late payments and financial hits from large contractors I am now back working as a sole trader offering my services to the domestic sector in West Yorkshire.

If you have a project nearing completion and would like some rates or a site visit for a block cost please do not hesitate to contact me.

(Admin Edit: Prices and details removed - If you're here to profit from the members you need to contribute towards the running costs of the forum by applying to be a sponsor)

Experience the seal of quality !
Hi, welcome to the forum. :)

Don't mind you being here. In fact, love the fact you're here. You're a new type of member that's for sure. :)

But if you're here to tout for business or profit from members, then you need to contribute towards the running costs of the place.

If everybody who wanted to sell their services to tilers did it on here for free, I'm not sure how we would be supported and how we would stay online.

The line needs drawing somewhere. And it's here.

___

:)

Thanks for taking time to register though. And I hope you stick around. :)

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :) I will send you some info over :)

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your finances. Us tilers are always talking about silicone & profiling tools. Hopefully you will in the future answer some of our questions. Good luck being a sole trader I am sure you will be busy.

Reply to New to the forum Professional sealant / mastic applicator West Yorkshire in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks