Discuss New Sigma Tile Cutter - 2016 205cm 35KG cutter :) in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

All that stock, and you can’t get Sigma gear in the U.K. at the moment for love nor money!

Must just be empty boxes. :D

I

Italy

I think with all the tile cutter models they do,
they will be a dozen per model, even less.
usually in video advertising, they show many pieces available.
if that is the maximum available, I understand the long waits.
but sigma montolit and raimondi, are more artisan realities
rather than industries, a wrong patent with the
warehouse full .... and goodnight sigma,

I

Italy

Which of you recalls?
We are in 1968 and the first version of the art. 6.
Thanks to its 30 cm cutting capacity, it was at the forefront of the era, today simply one of the smallest in the range!
this did not have a cardboard box

37407512_279063129324051_4917515310837268480_n.jpg

O

Old Mod

I think rail systems are the eay to go at that size . Lifting a large tile into one of these is awkward i find it difficult putting 1200 x 1200 in to 3e3m
Can’t disagree, esp as some numpty asked me other day if I thought it was a good idea to cut a 2400 x 1200 on the width using an 1500 sigma.
I didn’t reply! :p
Who here would like to pass a 42kg tile under a sigma rail 1200 mm to score and snap it? :eek:

Reply to New Sigma Tile Cutter - 2016 205cm 35KG cutter :) in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks