Discuss New Sigma Tile Cutter - 2016 205cm 35KG cutter :) in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

I was actually looking at that yesterday Antonio. I was going to ask you if you'd tried it or the art36 yet, but then I remember you saying that you use a company to do all your profiling for you. Is that still the case?
not use anything of these products.
place only the news, although I'm not interested. :)

I

Italy

;)

FB_IMG_1505384428671.jpg FB_IMG_1505384411557.jpg

O

Old Mod

I used the new sigma 3E4M the other day,
and it is actually better than the 3M surprisingly.
It felt lighter, not checked spec tbh.
But the larger formats were definitely more stable on the machine with the addition of the two extra plates 2/3rds of the way up.
The tile doesn’t want to fall off as before which makes getting a true straight cut easier off the rear fence.
I find with the 3M that all too often where the tile wants to lean to one side this makes the scribe go off line a little if not supported properly.

O

Old Mod

@antonio @impish

A few good ideas I think, they seem to have looked at Raimondi quite closely, and overcome one or two of their irritations.
The table top wedges I think are good to lift work piece up off table, I’d want a few more tho I think.
The clamps are very good and simple, and should be inexpensive in comparison.
The best idea for me tho is the two different size tables, I think that should be a great way to keep costs down. (Hopefully)
Nothing to increase the width yet tho, although I think 100cm is better than Raimondi’s 900.
I’d happily work on a 120 with a 100 table.

I

Italy

@antonio @impish

A few good ideas I think, they seem to have looked at Raimondi quite closely, and overcome one or two of their irritations.
The table top wedges I think are good to lift work piece up off table, I’d want a few more tho I think.
The clamps are very good and simple, and should be inexpensive in comparison.
The best idea for me tho is the two different size tables, I think that should be a great way to keep costs down. (Hopefully)
Nothing to increase the width yet tho, although I think 100cm is better than Raimondi’s 900.
I’d happily work on a 120 with a 100 table.
I do not see anything new ...
I'm still a beginner
and I do not understand much about tables.
after a month I bought mine, they did
the version with folding legs ... every month there are news
I struggle to chase.
the large plate market has not yet reached the impact
that must have here in Italy, so I prefer to wait for retirement. ;)
before it reaches its peak.
haha

Reply to New Sigma Tile Cutter - 2016 205cm 35KG cutter :) in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks