Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss New Sigma Tile Cutter - 2016 205cm 35KG cutter :) in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
new Sigma 2016
tile cutter 205 cm, 35 kg

image.jpeg

Huge Sigma Tile Cutter. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

p4ulo

Saw loads of "Serie XL" in ASDA'S last night all buying their tubs of ice-cream and tray bake family sized lasagnas.

Is it just me, or is our nation becoming increasingly fat and waddly??

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Saw loads of "Serie XL" in ASDA'S last night all buying their tubs of ice-cream and tray bake family sized lasagnas.

Is it just me, or is our nation becoming increasingly fat and waddly??
Im getting fatter and waddly, i put it down to having to much of a god dam good time this year with stag do,s, holidays and weddings, my belly hates having a good time :)

OP
I

Italy

I would like to ask a question: the tile cutter who use almost every day, how often to change it? years months days :)?

OP
I

Italy

usually sell after 4.3 years at 100 €, new costs 200 € and I always cutter new and latest model, of course sigma 60/66 cm :)

Reply to New Sigma Tile Cutter - 2016 205cm 35KG cutter :) in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock