Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss New self level compound in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Miles

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all, I have looked at a job today and the customer has already bought 14 bags of level compound that I have not used before. It’s Mapei Ultimate Level 1210...I’ve used Mapei grout, https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ and screed but not this and a quick google search shows that Screwdix sell it as well as several online tile and stone merchants but wondered if anyone had any hands on experience of it before I send my quote. It’s going onto a concrete base.

Thanks in advance...

Q

Qwerty

Its fine to use and similar to the Ultraplan Eco SLC, just not quite as easy flowing IMO. That said it is perfectly useable and easy to move and level

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
They have this stuff stacked high by the pallet in B&Q at the moment.
I have used it a couple of times and agree with the above.
First bag I mixed found it a little on the thick side so held a handful back on the following mixes which helped it flow much better.

Reply to New self level compound in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock