Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss New music channel coming in the New Year! in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

T

Time's Ran Out

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Greatest hits radio!
Or something similar coming to wireless in the New Year.
I think it’s in other cities but renamed in the North East.

Still like Gold to listen to at work.

What’s your background entertainment?

OP
W

Waluigi

Regarding Radio stations, I tend to find an artist/track/whatever and then click on ‘create station’ which automatically creates an infinite playlist of similar artists/genres.

Can’t be doing with adverts.

OP
T

Tile Shop

No radio station that I know of caters for my music taste unfortunately. I have various Spotify playlists set-up on my phone to drown out the office droning and whining, depending on the mood I'm in. Usually a bad one!

OP
F

Flintstone

Greatest hits radio - sounds dreadful to me!a Radio 2 is tolerable some times but it's like the radio equivalent of reading the daily mail.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Mix between Talksport and Radio2 throughout day dependant on time

Reaction score
Was chris evans:cry:, then newcastle radio/borders FM depending on work location, then from midday radio 1, maybe a bit of spotify now i have my new dewalt radio to play it through,

Reply to New music channel coming in the New Year! in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock