Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss New member of staff. in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

Old Mod

Please checkout the following advertisement.
With the forum currently seeing over 200 new threads, some 5000 posts, and well over 100 new members a month, staff workload has been steadily increasing.
Couple this with new forum protocols and it all results in more than enough to do for two guys who don’t know what they’re doing half the time, so we thought we’d add another guy who’s clueless too! :D
But what all 3 of us has is passion for the forum to thrive, and that’s what carries us through.

So who is this third unfortunate and unpaid person?
Well in recognition for his constant support over the last eight years and with a post count just shy of 15,000, not to mention his disarming nature, :D
Timeless John has been asked to join the team as a moderator.

So let me be the first to congratulate you @timeless john, welcome to the team.

Thank you for your support over the years John, and may it continue for years to come,
besides you don’t have a lot else to do these days do you. :)

PS. It’s the only way we could guarantee that he continues with his good behaviour too. :p;)

OP
I

Italy

PS. It’s the only way we could guarantee that he continues with his good behaviour too......:(
THE LAST HOPE !!!! :)

remember john that you are not paid.
and with that, you my best wishes. ;)

OP
F

Flintstone

Well done John, a solid member of the forum with plenty of pashion for the trade and almost a century of experience under the belt. Perfect person for this role!
Also on a side note I'm pleased to see the forum growing and new regular members, long may it continue!

OP
O

Old Mod

Well deserved and brings another perspective to an already winning staff team whom are all top tilers with a wealth of experience. Thanks for doing what you do guys and thanks @Dan for the forum!

Now guys about these PLUMBERS :rolleyes:

s3955.gif
what you after? Haha

Reply to New member of staff. in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock