Discuss New Member in WV in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

TomMcgTX

DIY Tiler
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I signed up to find some help with a small diy tiling job in one of my bathrooms. I hope to use this experience to do more eventually in my home. My experience with tile is zero, with the exception of a small craft when I was a kid. I'm a CAD Designer in the water/wastewater industry, a mandolin player, and enjoy woodworking. I appreciate forums like this, and the people who are willing to share their expertise.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I signed up to find some help with a small diy tiling job in one of my bathrooms. I hope to use this experience to do more eventually in my home. My experience with tile is zero, with the exception of a small craft when I was a kid. I'm a CAD Designer in the water/wastewater industry, a mandolin player, and enjoy woodworking. I appreciate forums like this, and the people who are willing to share their expertise.
Welcome to the forum Tom. : )

Thanks for your kind words. The people on this forum are rare it seems. We have a couple of other forums and not all members of them are as kind it seems. :p

Don't suppose you have any pictures of your masterpiece you made as a kid? Long shot I guess lol :D

TomMcgTX

DIY Tiler
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Tom. : )

Thanks for your kind words. The people on this forum are rare it seems. We have a couple of other forums and not all members of them are as kind it seems. :p

Don't suppose you have any pictures of your masterpiece you made as a kid? Long shot I guess lol :D

I don't think so! It was about 8 inches square with sloped sides, kind of like a tray. We glued the tiles in place and grouted them.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
That's the kinda thing my mum would have knocking around somewhere still. Haha

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome Tom, West Viriginia must be beautiful at this time of year! Hows it looking?

Reply to New Member in WV in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks