Discuss New member from the plumbing forum! Hiiiii in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

serval

TF
Reaction score
Hi all

I found my way here as i user the uk plumbers forum on a fairly regular basis for advice on my diy projects (not sure if the two are linked but the look pretty similar)

Anyway, ive done the plumbing part and now its time to start tiling so im here to hopefully get some useful tips off the members on here.

Cheers

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting here. Yes that's our sister forum as it were. We also have www.electriciansforums.net but don't mess with electrics as a DIYer unless you already know what you're doing.

I hope the lads over there have been good to you. :)

We certainly will be here. :D:train::rainbow::bullettrain::umbrellarain::bullettrainside::triangularruler:

F

Flintstone

Welcome ! Half of our members are multi traders so you'll fit right in! Plenty of great info on here

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome! Where about are you in the UK?

Reply to New member from the plumbing forum! Hiiiii in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks