Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating
5.00 star(s)

Stefan

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Working on a job about 1800 sq ft over in Richmond, TX. Doing cuts right now. Cuts will take another 2 days most likely then grout and trim. Not too much furniture so it's going smoothly. Hope everyone is doing good.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Good Morning. Been off nearly two weeks , couple cancellations due to covid and 4 days in bed with bad back, due to digging wife’s car out the snow. 😩 . Back at it tomorrow and full steam ahead till late May.

Reaction score
Hello and good morning everyone! We are all going through a tough time, Have a lovely day and take care of your loved ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dan

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Good Morning!

What a strange time we are living in...

Today I need to crack on with the forums and blogs and then this afternoon we might need to do a few NHS volunteer runs.

Just deciding whether to have Rice Krispies or Bran Flakes for brekkle.

hungry lucky charms GIF by Dark Igloo

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Works gone belly up atm. Postponed etc.
So, Netflix/Amazon prime it is 🙄
Sorry to hear that mate, have you found any good series? We've been through all the best ones i think now. Currently on Peaky Blinders.

Stefan

TF
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear a lot of people have been slow. I've been slow lately too. Some how got lucky with this big job. Before that i was sitting on my butt for almost a month straight.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate, have you found any good series? We've been through all the best ones i think now. Currently on Peaky Blinders.
Recently watched “Outlander”........slow first episode, but keep at it 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Good morning, off up into the Dales today. A wet old day. Back is better , hoping it holds out.
Morning matey. Bloody backs man! Don't talk to me about backs! Been arguing with doctors for 5 days about tablet changes but it didnt work so I want my old setup back and now they're not on repeat as they dropped one and I ran out had to keep making an appointment with the doc as receptionist knew nowt and grrrrrrr

infomercial movement GIF

Glad yours is back better though lol

Sof11

-
Reaction score
Good Morning
Hope you all have a good day. Ps will post some pictures of my first ever tile a hallway. Thanks to all the help and advice on this forum, would love your feedback

etaf

-
Reaction score
Morning, been watching a few good series on Netflix/amazon
recently - Queens Gambit & The Kominsky Method
Quite a few films.
All the best to the pro's in this difficult time

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I’ve had a raging toothache on/off for the last couple of weeks. Last place I want to go is a bloody dentist. Might have too soon though.

numbing the pain with Vodka 🤨🤪👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock