Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating
5.00 star(s)

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Morning everyone :)

Why is there loads of adverts everywhere again?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning. :) Taking the Sedona in for wheel bearing change. Wheel nearly fell off. :eek:

That's the 2nd time that's happened, the first was on the Mini, got 17" wheels with spacers on the front and there's not enough thread in the hub. So those keep coming loose. I tighten them every week now but when we first bought it I didn't know about it and it was knocking all the way to Brum doing 140 at one point. Parks it up, goes shopping, heads home and Google makes us go A34 as M6 was closed, so bumper to bumper all the way I thought I'd pull in get a snack. Did so, and that was the first time I clocked what the knocking was. 3 nuts were nearly out, finger loose, wheels was angled in as a result. Knocking was rim on suspension.

Thank god Google is a thing. And thank god M6 was closed. Else that would have come off for sure. Would have tried to some rolly-pollys in it I think if M6 was open.

Have a thing for wheels falling off by the looks of it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CLOSED NOW - Morning Thread (and General Daily Discussion - Certainly during COVID) in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock